The next General Meetings of the ASRG are scheduled to be held;
* March 2017, details to be advised
* Thursday 3rd August 2017, Sydney – in conjunction with the Sydney Boat Show & Marine’17 Conference
* Thursday 7st December 2017, Sydney – in conjunction with the annual “SMIX Bash”
* 22-24 February 2017 – Australasian Oil & Gas Expo, Perth.
* March 2017 – ASRG General Meeting, details to be advised.
* 25-27 April 2017 – Sea Asia, Singapore.
* 3 August 2017 – ASRG General Meeting, Sydney.
* 19-24 September 2017 – Genoa Boat Show, Italy.
* 3-5 October 2017 – Pacific 2017, Sydney.
* October/November 2017 – ASRG Dockmaster Course, Osborne SA & Henderson WA.
* 7 December 2017 – ASRG General Meeting, Sydney.
Various opportunities are available to member companies for promotional purposes, including;
- ASRG members are able to secure a reservation for a presentation during the Members’ “Product Presentation Segment” at ASRG meetings to promote new member companies and/or new products being introduced to the market
- Opportunities are available for ASRG member companies to be showcased on ASRG stands at international and domestic trade exhibitions.
- A “Featured Member” opportunity is available for members on the ASRG website
- Further promotional opportunities through ASRG sponsorship are able to be arranged. Details can be obtained by contacting the ASRG office
As well as enquiries received for ship construction and voyage repairs etc, regular reports, requests for submissions etc including from the following are circulated on receipt for members’ input;
- Australian Maritime Safety Authority – International Maritime Organisation, Domestic regulations etc
- Department of Industry, Marine & Defence
- Department of Infrastructure & Regional Development
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries & Forestry
- Department of Defence
- Austrade (Australian Trade Commission)
- Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade